This is the Guess? Otilia Satchel, and Otilia Slim Clutch - both in the Rose Multicolor shade. Both of these items were bought during the Guess List members-only sale that happened a few weeks ago. The bags were at a reduced introductory price, and then I got another 20% off because they were new releases. So, I got both items for $137.18 before shipping, handling and HST. I think this is a pretty good deal, considering at full price, the Otilia Satchel is $150.00 before taxes, shipping and handling.
I love everything in my bag to match, so naturally this morning I went on a rampage to make sure everything I would put in the bag matched it (makeup bag, day planner, coin purse, etc.). I get an odd sense of relief knowing that everything I am carrying in the purse matches it. It would bother me if it clashed - seriously!
I love all of my Guess? purses, but this is probably my second favorite. I have another bag that is shaped much like this one, and is my absolute favorite purse ever. I'll save that for another post, though.
If you have any questions about this purse, or want to see better pictures, just let me know.
Want to order an Otilia Satchel of your very own? Visit the Guess? Canada website:
http://www.guess.ca/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1