HAUL: Barry M

I recently put in an order with Barry M, as part of the Get Barry M into Canada movement on Facebook. Once the Fan Page reached 500 Followers, Barry M gave us 25% off of our next purchase. I thought this was a perfect opportunity to put in an order for products that I've seen on a great number of other beauty blogs and in YouTube videos.

The things that I was most interested in trying were the Nail Paints and Dazzle Dusts - so that's all I ordered. Here's a picture of the haul, and a rundown of what I ordered:



- Nail Paint in 318 Peach Melba
- Nail Paint in 312 Indigo
- Nail Paint in 291 Cobalt Blue
- Nail Paint 314 Instant Nail Effect Pink
- Nail Paint 316 Instant Nail Effect White
- Nail Paint 315 Instant Nail Effect Blue
- Dazzle Dust No. 51 Mushroom
- Dazzle Dust No. 89 Oyster Grey

I bought the nail polishes because I have heard wonderful things about the color range. Peach Melba and Indigo have appeared in a number of videos on YouTube, and I've seen positive reviews of them on blogs. I picked out Cobalt Blue because I don't have a blue like it in my collection. I bought the crackle polishes because I think they will be more day-friendly than the black shade that I have from OPI.

Here is a closer look a the Nail Paints:



There were sooo many Dazzle Dusts to pick from, I decided to only get two. I went with Mushroom - a pretty mauve-taupe color that will be something I can wear every day, and Oyster Grey, another neutral I can wear every day. Both have a pretty multi-dimensional shimmer on them; I am looking forward to using them. Hopefully they will not be too messy to apply!

Here is a closer look at the Dazzle Dusts (Mushroom on right, Oyster Grey on left):



I can easily see myself buying from Barry M again; even with the exchange and shipping factored in, the products are very affordable and were delivered in a very reasonable space of time. My package shipped from the UK on April 18th and I received it on April 28th - that's only 8 business days for an International delivery - very good!

If you want to learn more about Barry M or perhaps purchase some of their products, visit their website by clicking here.