LIMITLESS⦠Review'd⦠| THE FIREBALL TIM BLOG
I mean, maybe he coulda had a little bit more of a plan after that? Like fill all the drinking fountains with YooHoo. Just sayin.' C'mon, you take a pill⦠you get smart⦠and you make money. That's it? Ok, fine. Everyone wants that. ...
Oh Dear. . . Look at That! I'm the One With Too Much Time on My ...
You know, that feeling of, âThis woman is away from her abuser and is going to be okay, which makes me feel happy that another human being is safe.â No, she'd be like, âI saved her life! ME! Hear that, twitterverse?! Yoo hoo! I helped someone today! ... ! I do live with my catfriend and his cat and kidcat. We saved them from his ex, who just so happens to be the Julia in my life. Godspeed to whoever ends up Wife #2 to anyone who puts a ring on Donks. ...
