REVIEW: Barry M Nail Paint in Indigo



Product Brand and Name, Price (CDN), Where Purchased

Barry M Nail Paint in Shade 312 Indigo, 3.33 (GBP), BarryM.com

Reason for Purchase

A discount was available, and I have been wanting to try out Barry M products for a few years now.

Notable Features

While I usually write notable features about the product here, I thought I would write something about the brand instead, as the product itself doesn’t really have any special features.

The Barry M website ships internationally and PayPal is available as a payment method. While product shade swatches are not the best, I really appreciate the fact that for the most part they do not name their shades - they just leave them as numbers and that’s that!

Packaging

The nail polish comes in a rectangular (upright) glass bottle with a white twist-off cap. The font on the bottle is in their special typeface. The shade name and number is on a sticker on the bottom of the bottle.

Experience Using Product

I really like this shade, to start with. It’s a very deep blue with purple undertones. This shade is opaque with no shimmer - just a glossy finish.


The polish had pretty decent lasting power. It made it through about 5 days without major chipping - and then I put white crackle on top of it to extend the lasting power.

I applied wo coats of this polish to my nails and that landed me with a finish I was happy with. The color really pops against my fair skin. This color will look awesome on toes, too!

Would I Re-Purchase, Recommend, or Reject

I am very happy with this nail polish. I would buy another bottle if anything bad ever happens to this one (I dropped it on a tile floor recently and I am relieved that it didn’t smash!).

I would recommend this polish to you if you don’t already have a color like it in your collection. Barry M’s prices for nail polish (while in British Pounds) are very reasonable, and are still cheaper than Essie and OPI once you factor in the exchange rate.

If you are at all interested in Barry M and their nail paints, check out their website by clicking here.