5. Clinique 3-Step Skincare System
Soap (bar), Toner & Moisturizer - Number 2
I use this system every morning - sometimes just the toner and moisturizer, sometimes all 3 products. I shower in the evenings to save time in the morning when I'm getting ready for work, so I don't always need to re-wash my face when I wake up. I use to use the cream moisturizer, but recently switched to the gel. I find the gel helps reduce oil production on my face, and it isn't as heavy. For awhile, I had stopped using the system because it's expensive, but my skin loves it. I buy the bar soap (you get three in a package) because I feel I'm getting more bang for my buck (the liquid soap runs out very fast). The toner is the item I go through the fastest, followed by the moisturizer. I always have one of each of those on standby for when the bottle I'm using runs out.
4. Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover
I love to paint my nails, but the damage that polish does can be harsh. Using a Non-Acetone (Acetone Free) remover helps reduce the chemical wear-and-tear on my nails, and the smell isn't as intense. I don't favor a particular brand...I just buy what's cheapest (usually generic drugstore or Wal-Mart brand).
3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
This is my go-to everyday skin cleanser that I use in the shower. It's a very gentle (as the name states) cleanser, and it does a wonderful job of removing eye makeup (yes, I use this on my eyes!). It comes in a pump bottle or a squeeze bottle (the pump bottle is larger) and it usually between $12 and $18. Sometimes it goes on sale for $9.99, which is usually when I scoop up a bottle. I have never had a reaction to this cleanser; my sensitive skin (I also have periodic breakouts of eczema) loves it.
2. Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
This is the Cover Girl mascara in the chubby purple tube, and I LOVE it. It's my favorite mascara. I use to buy it in black-brown, but have recently switched to black. It does a great job of defining my lashes without flaking away on me. I also love the price!
1. Rosebud Salve Lip Balm
This is a pink-tinted, rose-scented vaseline type product that can be used on lips as well as dry or irritated skin. I typically use it on my lips at night before I go to bed and while I put my makeup on to prime/moisturize my lips before I put on lipstick or gloss. I'm actually trying to get away from using it now, because I can only get it from Sephora (which is a pain in the butt for me, as I either have to travel or order it online and pay exchange on it).
What are your Top 5 most re-purchased products? Do you share any with me?