
Oh Lord.
I have finally stumbled on a MAC collection that I love most of - and I cannot wait for it to release!
Of course, the collection I am talking about is Semi-Precious, which will launch on July 7th (11th for International buyers).
The collection is loaded with Mineralize products, which I have a soft spot for; to top it off, most of the collection is Limited Edition.
To see a preview of the entire collection, you should check out Temptalia's post about it by clicking here.
Here's my wish list:
- Mineralize Blush: Warmth of Coral (coral and peach)
- Mineralize Skinfinish: Semi-Precious Crystal Pink (shimmery pink base with a mix of pink, mid-tone green and bronze in the centre)
- Mineralize Eye Shadow: Clarity (light pink, off-white green, black, and gold), Unsurpassable (green, teal, purple and copper), and Jade's Fortune (bright yellow, blue, lime green and black)
- Lipstick: Gem of Roses (Lustre finish, strawberry pink) and One of a Kind (Lustre finish, mid-tone neutral rose)
I'm starting to save for this now!
What are you guys going to pick up from this collection?