This week's NOTD is decidedly more demure than what my nails have looked like the past two weeks.
I decided to go simple rather than bright or crackled.
My nails are currently painted with Essie's Buy Me A Cameo, a very pretty metallic, shimmery, sandy brown. The shade is very pretty - it reminds me of a Maybelline nail polish that I wore once or twice before accidentally dumping it all over a pair of new capris. I ruined them, and consequently had wasted the bottle of polish.
It's a bit too neutral for toenails - so I will stick to wearing this on my fingernails.
Anyway, Buy Me A Cameo is very basic - very neutral. Here is what it looks like on my hands:
This polish will compliment a bronzed or neutral makeup look very nicely!
What do you guys think of this color? Is this something you would wear?
Have a great day!