Annabelle Eyebrow Pencil in Shades 040 Medium Brown, 020 Blond and 030 Auburn, $5.59 CDN each @ PharmaPlus
Reason for Purchase
I have used this brow pencil before and recently bought another - so I thought I would share a review.
Notable Features
This eye brown pencil has a blending brush (plastic bristles) on the lid.
The formulation of the pencil is Hypo-Allergenic, as well.
Packaging
It looks like an eye liner pencil.
Experience Using Product
I own three of these pencils in different shades (I use to dye my hair a lot) and find that the ones that match my brows best are Dark Brown and Blonde. I like the shade range of these pencils. If one is not a close match to the color I’ve dyed my hair & brows, then I can blend two together to get a better match.
These pencils are not particularly creamy; I find I have to put quite a bit of pressure on the pencil to get any pigment to transfer to my skin.
Here are a close up shot of the pencils and a swatch of all three shades:
These pencils have staying power on your brows. I find that the color stays on my skin very well and doesn’t budge if my brows get wet in the rain or snow. If I want my brows to look extra polished I put clear mascara or brow gel over them.
Would I Re-Purchase, Recommend, or Reject
I have re-purchased, so I would definitely re-purchase again. I find the pencils last a long time, so that probably won’t be for awhile!
These pencils are relatively cheap - but you can get even cheaper ones from other brands (NYC, Wet ‘n’ Wild). For this reason, I do not recommend these pencils to you.
You can find more information about these eyebrow pencils on the Annabelle website, and can buy them at Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus and Wal-Mart in Canada.