HAUL: A Tiny Friday Haul



On Friday afternoon I was in my local Wal-Mart and couldn't pass up an opportunity to take a stroll through the makeup section. I am resisting picking up big-ticket items in favor of saving some money, but I did pick up a few cheap items that I thought I would share with you all.



Essie Nail Laquer in Shade 408 Wrapped in Rubies - I spotted this the last time I was in Wal-Mart, and fell in love with it. But, I was picking up some items for a swap I am doing so resisted picking this up then. I quickly snatched it up when I was back in the store on Friday! This nail color is a deep burgundy red with lots of gold/bronze shimmer. I love it! You will see it in the NOTD post I do on Monday!



Annabelle Cosmetics Annabelle Studio 4Show Eyeshadow in Eye-Candy - This is a quad eye shadow palette yellow, orange, pink and purple shades in it. All four are shimmery. I have not seen this color in the display before, so it must have always been sold out. I can see why! The colors are gorgeous!



Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher in Shade 834E Berry Shimmer - This is my first Wet 'n' Wild blush. I picked this shade because it's a lovely strawberry pinky-red with gold shimmer. It's very pretty. I've swatched it on my hand and it's very pigmented and soft; the shimmer is not glittery either - it will create a nice warm glow, not a disco-ball look! I am looking forward to using this with my work makeup this week.



Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio in Shade 380B Walking on Eggshells - I don't own this Trio yet, but have seen it in a lot of blog posts, swap videos, and tutorials. I think it's a pretty neutral palette that will see a lot of use. The Browbone color is a shimmery bone-white color, the crease is a soft brown shimmer, and the lid color is a gorgeous warm taupe (more red in the base than blue). This will also likely get worn this week to work!



Annabelle Cosmetics Smudge Liner Eye Liner Pencils in Electric Sapphire and Rich Chocolate - I LOVE these eye pencils. Next to Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, they are my faves! The fact that they are a little less than half the price is a bonus too! These are super creamy, very blend-able pencils that I use primarly as a quick and easy way of doing my crease (just line the crease area and blind with a brush, et voila - easy peasy crease definition without all the fussy brush work! A trick I learned by watching a video by Cami of Camiloveskiwi), and as an under-eye liner for a pop of color. My favorite pencil is Armour, a purple-taupe. I'm going to be greedy and say I want all of the pencils in this line, lol :)



As I mentioned earlier in the post, I bought everything in this post from Wal-Mart. Do you own any of these items? If so, what do you think of them all?



Have a wonderful close to your weekend!