Product Brand and Name, Price (CDN), Where Purchased
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion - $8.99 CDN @ PharmaPlus
Reason for Purchase
I needed a new mascara and wanted to give this new formulation of Lash Blast a try.
Notable Features
This product is suppose to give your lashes volume and length. Lashes are also suppose to appear more dense.
As with most of Cover Girl’s mascaras currently on the market, the wand is made up of those silicone globules that are spiky and close together, designed to separate your lashes and coat each lash with product a bit better.
Packaging
The tube is fat and purple - I love it! It also makes it easy to find the product in a messy makeup bag.
Experience Using Product
I really enjoy using this product. I do not get clumps - which is a huge bonus. I already have long eyelashes, and this product does a great job of defining them and giving them ‘lift’. The real test of a good mascara for me is if I can put the product on my lower lashes - which are also really long. If I don’t have raccoon eyes by the end of the day, then the mascara has done it’s job. With this mascara, I do not have raccoon eyes by the end of the day.
I have a problem with mascaras that claim to make your eyelashes longer - it’s not possible. Maybe if there was a growth serum in the product, I would believe it. All these mascaras have to their advantage is that the product is actually thinner - it’s not a super gloppy thick mascara - it’s more liquid. This allows the mascara to coat your lash from root to tip - where some mascaras fall short. When you look at your eyelashes in a hand mirror, you’ll see that the tips of your eyelashes don’t have much color - which can make them appear shorter. Add some good mascara to your lashes and boom! The tips are coated and it makes your lashes appear longer!
Would I Re-Purchase, Recommend, or Reject
I would absolutely re-purchase. I actually already have! I bought my first tube in ‘Black Brown’, and just bought a second in ‘Black’. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a cheap mascara that does a great job at delivering exactly what it promises. I find this product Acceptable!
Want more information about this product? Check out the Cover Girl website!
http://www.covergirl.ca/en_ca/