http://fuckyeahwhatsinyourbag.tumblr.com/
I thought I would make my contribution to the What's in My Purse posts out there, and would share what I keep in my handbag.
First of all, here's a picture of it:
This is the "Dreamcatcher Small Hobo" by Guess?. I got this bag for a steal - I'm a Guess List member, and bought the bag during one of their members only sales. I got the bag for half-off - $45.00 before duty and taxes. What a bargain!
Normally, I like to have a big handbag, since it comes with me to work. I like to be prepared for everything, which means I tend to cart around a lot of stuff. A LOT of stuff. This is a small bag, which means I really have to reduce what I carry around in it. Here's what's inside:
- Pink faux-croc makeup bag (loaded with stuff...blotting paper, Tide-to-Go pen, kleenex, mascara, blister pads, bandaids, etc.)
- Patent Pleather Purple 'Enchanted' Guess? Wallet
- World Wildlife Fund Chequebook
- Not Pictured: Cellphone, a Blue Samsung Reclaim
- Peace & Love coin purse
- Gum
- My keys
- Ballmania Lip Balm
- Cucumber melon foam hand sanitizer
- Luck Bear Care Bear figurine (my good luck charm!)
- Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in 40 Berry Bella
- Wooden pill caddy
- U by Kotex tampon/liner container
I am a self-confessed handbag/purse junkie. I especially love Guess bags, since they're so pretty and affordable. I can honestly say that I don't really like Louis Vuitton - monogram is just not my thing. I do love Coach bags though...I just can't afford them!
As always, I am happy to answer any questions about anything in this post (or any of my others) if you've got any. Have any recommendations for purses for me? Please share - I would love to hear from you!